Information We Collect
When you read or download info such as press releases and checking or savings account information:
- We collect and store the following information about you: name of the domain from which you access the Internet, date and time you access our site, pages you may have visited, and web address of the site where you came from.
- We use collected information to measure the number of visitors to different pages and sections in order to optimize our site and make it more useful for visitors.
When you use interactive banking tools such as financial calculators and self-tests:
- You may be asked for personal information in order to complete the requested analysis or evaluation, this information is not retained.
If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail or filling forms such as applications, check reorder forms, contact forms and guest registers:
- You may be asked for personally identifying information in order to process your e-mail, form or application. This information may be retained by us and our business partners for processing and to facilitate decisions. Information you submit to us is treated no differently than any information you might provide in a written format such as a brochure application, reorder slip to order checks or a letter.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers to anyone, except to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing arrangements:
- Information from applications and forms such as your name, address, and phone number
We are also permitted under law to disclose nonpublic personal information about you to “nonaffiliated third parties” in certain other circumstances. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties to assist us in servicing your loan or account with us, to government entities in response to subpoenas, and to credit bureaus. All close and inactive accounts will continue to be covered under the privacy policies and practices described in this statement.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report to Consumer Reporting Agencies
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: BayFirst, Compliance Officer, 700 Central Ave., St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
For California Residents Only
You have the right to know whether BayFirst has collected personal information from you. You may submit up to two access requests within a 12-month period directing BayFirst to disclose any of the following to you:
- The categories or specific pieces of personal information that BayFirst has collected from you
- The categories of sources from which BayFirst has collected your information
- The reasons why BayFirst collects or sells personal information
- The categories of third parties with which BayFirst shares personal information.
- You have the right to request that BayFirst delete any of your personal information that has been collected from you with certain exceptions. BayFirst may refuse your deletion request if permitted by law. If we deny your deletion request, we will tell you why the request was denied.
- You have the right to opt out, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act, of your personal information to third parties for marketing, advertising or lead generation purposes.
Cookies & Tracking
- Session cookies to operate our website
- Preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies for security purposes
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookies is being sent. If you do, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access some portions of your website.
If you wish to Know, Delete, or Opt-Out, please change your preferences here. In the subject line, please include which Right you are writing to us about. In the body, please provide your name, address, and phone number so that we are able to identify the request properly.
If you have any questions about this section, please contact us.